New COVID-19 Rules For Opening
Following the latest Government announcement, Fit2Box Gym are delighted to be able to re-open on Monday 12th April.
Booking is essential and will be available on your usual portal from 7 days prior to opening (let us know if you need the link).
Initially, socially distanced training (as before) will resume for both Juniors and Youths.
Adult training can also resume, but not as we are used to. Guidelines allow for ‘Individual training’. This means that you are able to return, at the usual time, booking your individual space the normal way. There will be a suggested lesson format available and a coach present for Health & Safety reasons, and to answer your questions.
The health and well-being of our members and staff is our number one priority, and we will continue to adhere to our procedures in order to keep everyone safe, well and active. We will follow and monitor all official guidance from UK Government, UK Active and Public Health England, carefully.
From Monday 17th May, Adult class training will resume (socially distanced).
From Monday 21st June, All restrictions lifted.
Once we are free of restrictions, we will announce a number of exciting new inclusions and additions to the gym and training programs, along with a roadmap for the remainder of 2021 designed to help you maximise your potential.
We can’t wait to be back working with you in all areas of the gym!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Covid Safe’ Certification for all Coaches / staff as well as ongoing training as the situation changes.
- ‘Covid-Safe procedures’ – to include social distancing, the consistent sanitising of equipment and training areas, sanitising stations & safe entry and exit, supervised by our trained staff.
- ‘Covid Safe’ instructions for all members and guests regarding procedures, rules and regulations.
FOR TRAINING SESSIONS / INDIVIDUAL TRAINING:
- Marked out training areas, 2.5m apart, with individual equipment. There will be NO shared equipment. No student will be facing another, avoiding direct contact.
- Booking only system to manage levels.
- Supervised entry & exit.
- Weekly assessment of classes to add or replace according to demand, so that no one misses out.
- We will still be running intro sessions for all styles / age groups shown on the weekly timetable (Please message for Adult options in April/May). These will also need to be booked in advance.
- Our staff are expecting an increase in questions, calls and emails etc. They will be fully briefed and be able to give you the most up to date information regarding the Covid situation and, of course, assist with selecting the best class for you or your child.
We are well prepared, and we ask that you take time to follow any procedures in place, until the world is allowed to return to normal.
Please contact the Fit 2 Box Team for further information