WHO ARE WE?
- A team of highly decorated, successful & dedicated Combat Sports Professionals.
WHAT IS THE FIT 2 BOX MASTERPLAN?
- To bring the benefits of all combat sports to every walk of life. Promoting the positive aspects including fitness, awareness, discipline, self defence and healthy living.
- To think outside of the ‘competitive’ box, involving as many different people as possible regardless of age, ability, physical limitation or challenges. Traditional combat gym’s focus on a competitive team. Fit 2 Box is a ‘teaching’ arena, designed to furnish you with knowledge and an improved physical and mental well-being. We have multiple teaching ‘layers’ from group classes to 1:2:1 specialist training. All designed to bring out the best in you!
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
- Pre-Schoolers: From the age of 3, learning balance, co-ordination, discipline and combat skills in a fun environment
- Juniors: 5-9 yrs, moving through the various skill level groups, embracing life skills, technical content and person to person interaction. Helping to increase confidence and produce positive, focused young people. Regular gradings and quarterly assessments help to mark progress and set new targets and goals. Regular communication with parents and (if required) school teachers, help to identify and rectify issues.
- Youths: 10-14 yrs, helping to develop new students and maintain and improve those moving from the Juniors. A slightly more serious approach as they approach a slightly more serious life. This program offers all the positive aspects within the junior set up, whilst preparing students for adulthood. Good discipline, structure, life skills, punctuality, social interaction, confident approach – all served up through combat sports training.
- Adults: Covering all of the aforementioned attributes. We take many of our childhood insecurities into the ‘grown up world’. It is important to be able to focus on working through these using positive exercise and lifestyle.
- Specialist Coaching: We work with many different organisations and individuals including the mental health charity Dorset Mind and various schools and local authority initiatives supporting excluded pupils. We assist in getting individuals back into mainstream schooling, and where appropriate, into employment. We also work with physically challenged students to develop, balance, strength and co-ordination. 1:2:1, small group and bespoke training available.
WE ARE YOUR DEVELOPMENT PARTNER!
WHY FIT 2 BOX?
To add to the above information:
- Every coach is highly qualified and experienced in their field.
- Every coach is insured.
- Every coach has DRB checked.
- Every coach is 1st aid / emergency 1st responder trained.
- Every assistant coach goes through the above and much more en route to full qualification, working alongside ‘A’ class coaches and undergoing constant practical assessments.
- Fit 2 Box has a comprehensive child care and child protection policy.
- Fit 2 Box has a comprehensive health and safety policy.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE CONSTANTLY ASSESSED AND UPDATED TO KEEP IN LINE WITH CURRENT LEGISLATION!